Looking to join our Montessori family?
We are still accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year!
- Schedule a school tour and observe in the classroom. Tours and observations are scheduled by appointment. Appointments are available Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 10:30am. Parents come without children on the first visit, but babies in arms are allowed.
- Submit an application along with the non-refundable $45 application fee. You do not have to wait to observe before submitting an application and your child will be placed on a waiting list upon submission.
- Once space becomes available for your child a tuition deposit equal to one monthly installment is due and is non-refundable.
- Parent(s) will bring the child for a visit in early spring, as well as meet all of the newly enrolled families. At this time, parents will be given the Parent Handbook, admissions forms, and the financial contract.
- A child is considered enrolled once the deposit equal to one installment of the yearly tuition is paid and a signed contract is submitted.
- Prior to the child’s starting date, a parent will return all of the forms required.
Waiting List: You will be e-mailed if a space becomes available.
Order of preference for space is:
- Current returning students
- Waiting list
Please feel free to call and check on enrollment status at any time. If we do not have a space for you we will keep your application on file until September. If you want to be taken off the waiting list please call and let us know.