We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year!
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, sadly, we are not able to offer in-person tours of our school. Instead, we would like to invite you to check out our virtual tour. Once you have taken the virtual tour, feel free to email Csilla Horvath, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a zoom meeting/phone call for a follow-up conversation.
- Submit an application. M.O.M. will shortly send you an electronic invoice for the $50 application fee. Upon submission of the application fee, your child will be placed on a waiting list.
- Once space becomes available for your child, a tuition deposit equal to one monthly installment is due and is non-refundable. Parents will also be sent the Parent Handbook, admissions forms, and the financial contract. A child is considered enrolled once the deposit equal to one month’s installment of the yearly tuition is paid and a signed contract is submitted.
- M.O.M. will schedule an appointment with you to bring your child for a visit in early spring and meet all the teachers. The admission forms are due at the time of this visit.
- Prior to the child’s starting date, a parent will return all of the forms required.
Waiting List: You will be e-mailed if a space becomes available.
Order of preference for space is:
- Current returning students
- Waiting list
Please feel free to call and check on enrollment status at any time. If we do not have a space for you we will keep your application on file until September. If you want to be taken off the waiting list please call and let us know.
5723 Oak Grove Ave.
Oakland, CA 94618