We are currently accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year!
- We are excited to announce that we are able to offer 20 minute in-person tours Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 1:20 pm, 1:40 pm, and 2:00 pm. Due to our COVID-19 safety protocol, the tours will be held outdoors. Prior to signing up for an in-person tour, please take our virtual tour to find out more about our indoor space and philosophy. If you think M.O.M. would be a good fit for your family, please email Csilla Horvath, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an in-person tour.
- Submit an application. M.O.M. will shortly send you an electronic invoice for the $50 application fee. Upon submission of the application fee, your child will be placed on a waiting list.
- Once space becomes available for your child, a tuition deposit equal to one monthly installment is due and is non-refundable. Parents will also be sent the Parent Handbook, admissions forms, and the financial contract. A child is considered enrolled once the deposit equal to one month’s installment of the yearly tuition is paid and a signed contract is submitted.
- M.O.M. will schedule an appointment with you to bring your child for a visit in early spring and meet all the teachers. The admission forms are due at the time of this visit.
Waiting List: You will be e-mailed if a space becomes available.
Order of preference for space is:
- Current returning students
- Waiting list
Please feel free to call and check on enrollment status at any time. If we do not have a space for you we will keep your application on file until September. If you want to be taken off the waiting list please call and let us know.
5723 Oak Grove Ave.
Oakland, CA 94618